The Murrindindi Business Awards seeks to balance a robust judging process against an appreciation that applicants are running a busy-ness. There are two steps to judging your application.
Once your application is accepted, a Judging Panel will be appointed to review and assess your application.
Review of written applications.
Judges will be looking for:
- The entrant's ability to answer questions effectively
- Businesses that demonstrate well thought out business planning with clear goals
- Businesses with a comprehensive marketing strategy tailored to their business goals
- Businesses that understand and cater to its customer base
- Sustainable businesses - financially, socially and environmentally
- Businesses that demonstrate innovation in their product, processes and/or technologies
Categories and Criteria
Want to learn more? Explore the Award categories and eligibility criteria.
Nominate Your Business
Ready to take the next step? Nominate your business (self nomination only) via our online portal.